Digital Lumens To Showcase Game-Changing Intelligent Lighting System At 2010 Northeast Energy Efficiency Summit
Boston, MA, March 30, 2010: Digital Lumens today announced its Intelligent Lighting System™ will be showcased at the 2010 Northeast Energy Efficiency Summit, held March 30-31 at the Boston Hyatt Regency. The company will exhibit its innovative energy efficient lighting systems on the show floor in booth # 112.
- Digital Lumens Intelligent Lighting System combines LEDs, networking, and software to reduce lighting-related energy use by up to 90% in warehouses and industrial facilities.
- System-wide intelligence, including innovative LED-based fixtures with onboard computing and sensing, maximizes energy efficiency and creates a platform for lighting and energy management.
- Digital Lumens’ Company Website
- Digital Lumens’ Company Blog
- Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships
- 2010 Northeast Energy Efficieny Summit
“The lighting market – driven by demand for radical energy-efficiency improvements and the rapid rise of LEDs – is poised for transformation in the decade ahead. For warehouses and industrial operations, which typically spend $1 per square foot per year on lighting, retrofits with Digital Lumens Intelligent Lighting System are the easiest and most cost-effective way to improve the bottom line and reduce the carbon footprint, while improving light quality. By integrating the latest generations of lighting, networking and controls into a single solution, Digital Lumens has taken a fundamentally different approach that successfully reduces customers’ energy consumption, and gives facilities the ability to manage lighting as a strategic asset.”
– Tom Pincince, President and CEO, Digital Lumens
“Energy efficiency and sustainability have become key initiatives within organizations that recognize the importance – economic, environmental and social – of taking action now. From corporations to the Department of Energy, all eyes are on reducing energy consumption nationwide. By integrating multiple technologies into a complete system, Digital Lumens is well positioned to help customers meet their efficiency objectives while transforming the lighting market.”
– Jon Karlen, General Partner, Flybridge Capital Partners
About Digital Lumens
Digital Lumens develops LED-based Intelligent Lighting Systems that reduce industrial customers’ electricity expenses up to 90% and transform industrial lighting into a powerful platform for improved control, efficiency and operational insight. Incorporating intelligent local control, centralized control and custom-designed LED-based luminaires into a single system, the company is defining a new class of lighting solution for customers.
Follow Digital Lumens
On Twitter http://twitter.com/DigitalLumens