Sales Operations Manager
A pioneer in developing and implementing next-generation LED lighting solutions, Digital Lumens is taking a game-changing approach to the industrial lighting market. With the introduction of the first Intelligent Lighting System, the company is combining LEDs, networking and software into a single, integrated system that reduces customers’ lighting-related energy use by up to 90 percent. The company is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from real-world client deployments.
The Sales Operations Manager will drive support functions essential to sales force productivity. You will provide input and oversight of pricing, sales forecasting, sales achievements, sales training and sales compensation administration.
- Lead, coordinate and continuously refine pricing, sales forecasting, budgeting, order processing and credit management
- Develop sales enablement programs to drive growth, account penetration and customer acquisition and retention
- Define and modify sales territories and provide comprehensive analysis of territory alignment decisions
- Collaboratively work with the Sales, Finance and Manufacturing teams to ensure the highest quality and productivity in processing orders
- Drives the delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales analytics providing recommendations, insights on trends and updates on quotas, headcount and sales plan
- Administrative support for data analysis, documentation of policy and procedures and assists in reporting and researching order entry
- Daily input of sales/customer purchase orders into Netsuite™
- In conjunction with Sales and Manufacturing, coordinating delivery schedules, lead times, allocation and planning of deliveries
- Focal point on communication to the customer and sales organization
- Customer contract review, ability to work with the CFO, Sales, and the customer in proper sales contract documentation
- Create analytics, calculate commissions and participate in compensation design in a time sensitive manner
- Monitor levels of compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Provide executive support (create decks, reports and participate in executive meetings)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or Business
- 5 – 10 years of Finance and/or Sales Operations experience, preferably with software sales experience
- MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Order management systems and salesforce.com™ experience
- Build management reporting in salesforce.com™ and Netsuite™
- Demonstrated communication, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Experience with reseller channels sales, international shipping, customs, duties, and related tasks
- Knowledgeable of revenue recognition with sales containing software and service components
Please send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is this role not for you? Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity – you may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.