A pioneer in developing and implementing next-generation LED lighting solutions, Digital Lumens is taking a game-changing approach to the industrial lighting market. With the introduction of the first Intelligent Lighting System, the company is combining LEDs, networking and software into a single, integrated system that reduces customers’ lighting-related energy use by up to 90 percent. The company is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from real-world client deployments.
A key hire within Manufacturing Operations, this role will manage planning and scheduling material in support of the the global supply chain. This includes master scheduling for production through customer sales orders. The senior planner directly affects key metrics that drive the success of the supply chain.
- Manages the Master Planning Schedule to balance supply against demand to meet lead-time requirements
- Maintains the planning tools to allocate inventory and production builds to customer orders
- Inventory purchases including minimum\maximum purchases for accessories, etc.
- Receives material in the system for inventory purchases
- Establishes jobs within ERP to convert WIP to finished goods
- Performs periodic cycle counts and quarterly inventory reviews
- Receives finished product in the business system and assists in the COGs rollup
- Provide procurement schedules to the Director of Supply Chain and Engineering to ensure that projects are not delayed due to material shortages
- Maintain correct revision components on production line
- Manage scheduling and work orders for local assembly
- Keep obsolete revision inventory to a minimum
- AS degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in a fast-paced, high tech supply chain
- APIC certification a plus
- Demonstrated ability in planning and purchasing within a dynamic environment supporting new product introduction and steady state manufacturing
- Excellent PC skills, a super user of MS Excel
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Please send resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Is this role not for you? Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity – you may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.