Digital Lumens, an OSRAM business, is driving the Industrial IoT (IIoT) and smart building revolution through superior software, products, and system integration. Our cloud-based platform, SiteWorx, brings the tangible benefits of the IIoT to industrial environments worldwide, and leverages the power of intelligent, connected lighting and wireless smart sensors to deliver facility-wide control and new operational insight from a unique vantage point—overhead.
Our intelligent lighting controls and IIoT-based facility and process monitoring solutions have been deployed across nearly 500 million square feet of space, and the company is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from real-world clients in 45 countries.
Under the supervision of the Accounting Manager, this role will:
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Process Invoices and AP Payment runs within NetSuite ERP system
- Work with Operations to validate and create billing invoices
- Apply cash receipts on a daily basis to the AR subledger
- Assist with Legal Entity reporting on a monthly basis
- Prepare support for quarterly footnote disclosures
- Support internal and external audits as required
- Assist with annual government and tax reporting requirements
- Be the ‘face’ of Osram accounting in the Digital Lumens office
- Drive continuous improvement in the efficiency, process, accuracy and level of support to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with 3+ years of experience
- Solid understanding of technical and practical accounting
- Experience with transactional processing (AP, AR, Fixed Assets)
- Experience with NetSuite ERP system and or Tier1/Tier2 ERP system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy; detail oriented/able to review own work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong team player
- Ability to work independently and remotely from management
Interested in this position? If so, please email your resume with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity. You may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.