Sales Support Administrator – Boston
Digital Lumens, an OSRAM business, is driving the Industrial IoT (IIoT) and smart building revolution through superior software, products, and system integration. Our cloud-based platform, SiteWorx, brings the tangible benefits of the IIoT to industrial environments worldwide, and leverages the power of intelligent, connected lighting and wireless smart sensors to deliver facility-wide control and new operational insight.
Our intelligent lighting controls and IIoT-based facility and process monitoring solutions have been deployed across more than 550 million square feet of space, and the company is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from clients in 45 countries.
Digital Lumens was founded in 2008 and became part of the global technology company OSRAM in 2017.
The Sales Support Administrator will be based in our Boston office and responsible for assisting in all aspects of the sales cycle. You will serve as a point of contact for the sales team, our partners, and our representatives regarding the CRM system, quotes, orders, returns, invoicing, contracts, and other agreements
- Serve as the face of the sales organization and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers and affiliated sales agents and partners
- Answer phone calls coming in either directly or from the phone answering service
- Assign or route web leads to appropriate department
- Add Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in Salesforce as needed
- Reconcile Purchase Orders and links in Salesforce and inform persons involved
- Update existing economic estimator done for prospect when change is needed
- Ensure sales correspondence for company information, certifications, new vendor information, new vendor payment systems are completed and returned to customer
- Responsible for ensuring emails coming into generic sales email boxes are responded to in a timely manner and routed to the appropriate person or department
- Create Direct Purchase Agreements (DPAs) and sent to customer for approval, route internally for completion
- Respond to partner inquiries regarding invoices, inventory, where to find technical sales information, and marketing materials
- Update documents on the partner portal as needed
- Respond to representatives seeking information on how to quote our products and where to find pricing information
- Coordinate paperwork for newly affiliated agents and partners
- Route agreements through the process including:
- Insurance Certificate Requests
- Reseller Agreements
- Representative Agreements
- Associates degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility for sales support or office operations.
- Extremely organized
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all level
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications, such as but not limited to G-suite or Microsoft word processing, spreadsheets, slide deck programs
- Ability to perform without delay and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs
- Salesforce experience preferred
To apply, send an email with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity. You may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.
OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance.