Sales Operations Business Analyst – Boston
Digital Lumens, an OSRAM business, is driving the Industrial IoT (IIoT) and smart building revolution through superior software, products, and system integration. Our cloud-based platform, SiteWorx, brings the tangible benefits of the IIoT to industrial environments worldwide, and leverages the power of intelligent, connected lighting and wireless smart sensors to deliver facility-wide control and new operational insight.
Our intelligent lighting controls and IIoT-based facility and process monitoring solutions have been deployed across more than 550 million square feet of space, and the company is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from clients in 45 countries.
Digital Lumens was founded in 2008 and became part of the global technology company OSRAM in 2017.
As a key member of the Sales Operations team, the Business Analyst will be responsible for process and technology improvements in Salesforce and connected systems by gathering requirements from internal customers and data analysis. The Business Analyst will be responsible for managing the design, configuration, and implementation of Salesforce and integration of current and future technologies.
- Lead the effort in creating a Salesforce 2020 project plan
- Work with stakeholders of the system to Identify areas for efficiency improvements and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with colleagues to diagnose and resolve technical issues within the Salesforce platform.
- Work with VP of Sales to analyze and quantify territories and compensation plans and recommend optimal alignments.
- Be the expert for technical administration to the rest of the sales operations team.
- Assist in design and creation of training material and training activities to sales organization
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies related to salesforce
- Assist sales operations team with development of training materials, creation of dashboards
- 5+ years of experience.
- Certification as Salesforce Admin
- Ability to analyze and document business processes
- Strong project management skills with experience gathering business requirements, business process mapping, solution design, hands-on implementation, and creating project plans with milestone delivery dates
- Ability to prioritize operations team requests based on value to the business
- Experience on SalesforceCRM platform and Worked on different environment of SFDC such as Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- High level of proficiency in creating roles, profiles, email services, workflow rules and alerts and approvals
- Experience with Einstein
- Implementation of Salesforce CPQ
This position is based in our Boston Seaport office. We will only consider candidates in the Boston area. Relocation assistance is not available for this role.
Interested in this position? If so, please email your resume with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com.
Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity. You may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.
OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance.