Order Management & Credit Specialist
This role will be a key member of the Order Management, Credit and Collections team. They will be expected to work independently to consistently maintain the flow of orders, credit and collections between internal and external customer and Digital Lumens. They will do so by utilizing their strong communication and problem solving skills while demonstrating a quick and independent ability to identify and resolve roadblocks using the resources available.
This is not a data entry position. This is a dynamic and integral part of the business processes of Digital Lumens. Candidate should be up for a revolving door of customer service adventures and challenges while comfortable completing daily routine tasks. Ideal candidate needs to be a very a flexible priority maker and a team player.
Consistently and accurately process all orders into the CRM and ERP systems in accordance with Digital Lumens Inc. booking policies and procedures.
Work with internal and external customers to quickly resolve issues that prevent the closure and advancement of the Order Management process.
Work within NetSuite and Salesforce.com to process and maintain customer orders, information and pull reports to support business needs and day to day activities.
General tasks or other ad hoc projects as required in support of Sales Operations, Finance and Order/Credit Management team.
- Order Management (80%)
- Verify accuracy of incoming Purchase Orders to DL Booking Requirements
- Process orders through CRM (SFDC) into ERP (NetSuite) system
- Work with relevant parties to resolve issues that prevent a successful booking
- Exercise judgement to complete tasks and exemplify excellent customer service while mitigating risks to the company
- Communicate via email, phone, in person, Skype, Slack, IM, etc. with internal and external customers
- Work closely with planning and logistics groups to share information, resolve issues and create satisfaction with our customer base.
- Maintain department metrics, support development and advancement of team goals
- Support Order Processing Manager in day to day duties and reporting
- Understand DL product line to ensure product ordered is logical and complete
- Credit Management & Collections (20%)
- Perform credit reference inquiries via D&B and credit applications
- Complete Credit Inquiries from outside vendors
- Analyze data to suggest / determine credit line extensions
- Support Credit Manager with credit application processing
- Generate Collections reports in ERP system
- Support <60 DSO requirement
- Strong multi-tasker, quick learner, independent thinker
- Ability to prioritize daily and maintain a flexible approach to work goals
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision across departments and levels
- 2+ years in order management or customer service position
- 2+ years with NetSuite, Oracle, SAP or other relative experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Able to understand and organize information for knowledge retention and recall
- Focused attention to detail & excellent organization skills
- Ability to learn/retain details about products and pricing structure
- Working and applicable knowledge of MS suite applications, GMail, Skype, Slack, etc.
- Open office and cube design
- Lots of activity surrounding the workspace
- Frequent interruptions
- Extensive use of computer systems
- Frequent/regular telephone use and conference calls to communicate
- Frequent writing for communication and business purposes
Please send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is this role not for you? Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity – you may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.