Digital Lumens, with headquarters in Boston’s Innovation District, is driving the industrial and commercial smart building revolution by providing superior software, products, and system integration. Its cloud-based intelligence platform, SiteWorx, brings the tangible benefits of the Internet of Things (IoT) to commercial and industrial environments worldwide, and leverages the power of connected lighting and IoT sensors to deliver business intelligence from a unique vantage point—overhead. Its smart building solutions have been deployed across nearly 500 million square feet of space, and the company is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from real-world clients in 45 countries.
The Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the Director of Global Sales Operations and the Director of Operations and Supply Chain in providing analytic and project support. This role requires collaboration with internal stakeholders to address process deficiencies and improvement initiatives. Through project-based exposure, the analyst is expected to develop subject matter expertise of application data components. Through research and analysis, the Operations Analyst will provide data-driven insight to resolve issues and inform the strategic direction of the Operations departments.
- Help analyze data requests
- Help with demand and supply planning
- Help prepare spreadsheet data
- Assist with conducting specialized research
- Organize data and conduct analysis to research and troubleshoot operational deficiencies.
- Understand data standards and identify data abnormalities. Instill data quality in all solutions delivered.
- Other functions as needed or directed by management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in related business/data analyst roles
- MS Excel Skills required: basic functionality, VLOOKUP required. Macros are helpful but not required.
- Proficiency in other MS office applications are required and strong database experience is desirable.
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- People oriented.
- Problem solver with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
Please send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is this role not for you? Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity – you may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.