Marketing Operations Lead
As a pioneer in developing and implementing next-generation LED lighting solutions, Digital Lumens is taking a game-changing approach to the industrial IoT and smart building movement. With the introduction of the first Intelligent Lighting System, the company has designed a unique platform that combines LEDs, sensors, and software into a single, integrated system that reduces lighting-related energy use by up to 90 percent, and delivers networked building intelligence that improves organizational insight, productivity, efficiency, and safety.
As a company, Digital Lumens is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from real-world client deployments.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Operations Lead will be responsible for the creation of scalable programs, processes and best practices in lead generation and database, CRM and marketing automation management. You will also conduct prospect, lead and customer-based data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by cross-organizational stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about data and a relentless improver of processes who can successfully work across functions to identify opportunities and implement new technologies that drive efficiencies in lead generation and analysis.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to make recommendations on areas of opportunity and optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Identify, evaluate and recommend new technologies, tools, and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance and priorities
- Support development of scalable, multi-channel lead generation programs, corresponding measurement, and multi-year strategy for continued growth
- Establish business metrics and indicators for success
- Minimum 3 years experience working in marketing operations or analyst capacity
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, open concept, technologically based organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proficiency in CRM and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce and Pardot, and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Expert level skills in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Position based in the Boston, MA with occasional travel likely
Please send resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Is this role not for you? Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity – you may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.