Digital Lumens, an OSRAM business, is driving the Industrial IoT (IIoT) and smart building revolution through superior software, products, and system integration. Our cloud-based platform, SiteWorx, brings the tangible benefits of the IIoT to industrial environments worldwide, and leverages the power of intelligent, connected lighting and wireless smart sensors to deliver facility-wide control and new operational insight from a unique vantage point—overhead.
Our intelligent lighting controls and IIoT-based facility and process monitoring solutions have been deployed across nearly 500 million square feet of space, and the company is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from real-world clients in 45 countries.
We’re looking for a junior to mid-level frontend developer to build web applications on our cloud-based SiteWorx smart building platform. You’ll join a small team of highly motivated engineers and have the opportunity to drive high impact features from early on.
We value creating high-quality software through iteration, continuous integration, and automated testing. While shipping is always important, we also strive to create an environment that encourages creativity and experimentation, in order to create industry-leading products.
Our frontend stack uses Ember.js, ES6+, D3 and talks to a Golang, Postgres backend via REST API and websockets on AWS.
- Design and develop web applications on the SiteWorx platform
- Participate in all aspects of the product development lifecycle from requirements to deployment
- BS/MS/ME in Computer Science or equivalent
- Work collaboratively with other engineers, product, and QA teams in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to create clean, high-quality features through code review and automated testing
- Have an attention to detail and a desire to build a great user experience
- Be curious and self-motivated
- An advocate for efficiency and sustainability
- Experience building layouts with CSS/Sass/LESS
- Experience with SVG or D3 is a plus, as is experience in data analysis or data visualization
- Successful candidate will be required to submit examples of work that demonstrate proficiency at a level that meets the position requirements
Interested in this position? If so, please email your resume with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com.
Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity. You may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.