Digital Lumens, an OSRAM business, is driving the Industrial IoT (IIoT) and smart building revolution through superior software, products, and system integration. Our cloud-based platform, SiteWorx, brings the tangible benefits of the IIoT to industrial environments worldwide, and leverages the power of intelligent, connected lighting and wireless smart sensors to deliver facility-wide control and new operational insight from a unique vantage point—overhead.
Our intelligent lighting controls and IIoT-based facility and process monitoring solutions have been deployed across nearly 500 million square feet of space, and the company is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from real-world clients in 45 countries.
Digital Lumens was founded in 2008 and became part of the global technology company OSRAM in 2017.
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join the small team creating our SiteWorx smart building platform. You will write code and establish processes to ensure reliable continuous delivery of our cloud-based services, maintain and scale our infrastructure, and monitor the health of our systems in facilities around the world.
- Build tools and processes for deployment, configuration, and monitoring of the SiteWorx platform infrastructure
- Evaluate new technologies with an eye toward keeping our products on the cutting edge
- BS/MS/ME in Computer Science or 5+ years equivalent work experience; recent college graduates through experienced engineers are encouraged to apply
- Experience building, testing, and deploying large scale commercial web products on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Proficiency in Python and Go (or willingness to learn Go on the job)
- Expertise in Ansible or similar configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet)
- Expertise in Docker or similar container-based deployment platforms
- Familiarity with monitoring and alerting infrastructure (we use Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic, CloudWatch, and VictorOps)
- Familiarity with relational databases and other datastores (we use PostgreSQL and Redis) and related processes (schema migrations, replication, etc.)
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, problem solving, communication, creative, and interpersonal skills
- Effective multitasking and ability to deliver on-time and with quality results
- Awareness of information security best practices for the modern cloud environment
- An advocate for efficiency and sustainability
- Demonstrable experience with large scale commercial web products
- Successful candidate will be required to submit examples of work that demonstrate proficiency at a level that meets the position requirements.
Interested in this position? If so, please email your resume with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com.
Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity. You may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.