Content Marketing Lead
As a pioneer in developing and implementing next-generation LED lighting solutions, Digital Lumens is taking a game-changing approach to the industrial IoT and smart building movement. With the introduction of the first Intelligent Lighting System, the company has designed a unique platform that combines LEDs, sensors, and software into a single, integrated system that reduces lighting-related energy use by up to 90 percent, and delivers networked building intelligence that improves organizational insight, productivity, efficiency, and safety.
As a company, Digital Lumens is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from real-world client deployments.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Content Marketing Lead will be responsible for the creation and development of content strategy, and work across the marketing, product management, and engineering teams to identify new opportunities to position Digital Lumens as a thought leader and educator within the IoT and Smart Building market.
The ideal candidate is a proven, enthusiastic, and relentless content creator who can successfully craft differentiated content and corresponding distribution strategies, and understand and adapt to the rapidly changing commercial/industrial building system/technology markets.
- Research and analyze market trends; conduct market, competitive, and customer research in support of solutions messaging and market positioning
- Conduct competitive analyses and blend findings into differentiated marketing messages across in multiple formats across multiple platforms – including blog, social, and email
- Create 2-3 free resources each month – white papers, case studies, infographics, guides, ebooks, etc.) to drive leads, subscribers, and awareness
- Develop and execute on content-based SEO strategy designed to increase organic site traffic and lead generation
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product management and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant, engaging content that meets the needs of both key internal stakeholders and external audience/customers
- Facilitate communications plans regarding launches, feature releases, feature revisions, and more
- Develop scalable Content Marketing programs and multi-year strategy for continued growth
- Monitor existing communications and content for consistency of tone, voice, and messaging
- Identify, evaluate and recommend external partners or tools that will drive improved efficiency in content creation, distribution, and analysis
- Establish business metrics and indicators for success
- Minimum 3 years of experience creating content and content marketing programs for technology products
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, open concept, technologically based organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Outstanding written, communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to research data independently and use it to drive decision-making
- Proficient with a varied set of web publishing, content management, and editing tools, including HTML, image/video editing software, and WordPress
- Position based in the Boston, MA with occasional travel likely
Please send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is this role not for you? Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity – you may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.