Senior Director, Software
Digital Lumens, an OSRAM business, is driving the Industrial IoT (IIoT) and smart building revolution through superior software, products, and system integration. Our cloud-based platform, SiteWorx, brings the tangible benefits of the IIoT to industrial environments worldwide, and leverages the power of intelligent, connected lighting and wireless smart sensors to deliver facility-wide control and new operational insight from a unique vantage point—overhead.
Our intelligent lighting controls and IIoT-based facility and process monitoring solutions have been deployed across nearly 500 million square feet of space, and the company is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from real-world clients in 45 countries.
Digital Lumens was founded in 2008 and became part of the global technology company OSRAM in 2017.
We’re looking for an experienced software development manager to lead our SiteWorx team. You’ll be responsible for coordinating and managing a team of approximately a dozen engineers working across a range of technologies – web and mobile clients, backend services, device firmware, cloud infrastructure and SQA.
- Manage software development team on a day-to-day basis
- Collaborate with Product Management team to define and refine the SiteWorx roadmap
- Guide all aspects of software development from architecture to deployment
- Ensure that features are implemented on time and in a way that delights our users
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience leading a full-stack development team
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Crisp and clear communication – verbally, in your writing, and when you present your ideas to others
- Consistent collaboration among those you manage, as well as with other teams within Digital Lumens and the larger OSRAM organization
- A work ethic built on attention to detail in everything that you do
- The ability to motivate and persuade people around you in order to get stuff done
- Enough technical chops to have an informed opinion about the products that your team is building
Interested in this position? If so, please email your resume with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity. You may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.