Director, Partner Programs – North America
Digital Lumens, an OSRAM business, is driving the Industrial IoT (IIoT) and smart building revolution through superior software, products, and system integration. Our cloud-based platform, SiteWorx, brings the tangible benefits of the IIoT to industrial environments worldwide, and leverages the power of intelligent, connected lighting and wireless smart sensors to deliver facility-wide control and new operational insight.
Our intelligent lighting controls and IIoT-based facility and process monitoring solutions have been deployed across more than 550 million square feet of space, and the company is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from clients in 45 countries.
Digital Lumens was founded in 2008 and became part of the global technology company OSRAM in 2017.
Reporting to the Global Vice President of Sales you will be responsible for developing and maintaining all aspects of the experience for Digital Lumens partners in North America.
- Drive the marketing plan and strategy for our partners
- Determine the best tools and campaigns in order to drive acquisition, adoption, and sales across different partnership models
- Analyze business results to understand the impact of marketing campaigns and provide recommendations
- Content creation for partnership portal to drive inbound partnership requests
- Build out engagement and training materials to drive adoption and sales within partnerships
- Create pitch materials for field & inside sales to drive revenue
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve integrations with other systems
- Be technically proficient and knowledgeable concerning the Company’s product offerings, including relevant technologies and platforms
- Demonstrable solution selling skills in an IT/ Computer/ Software enterprise environment. Understanding of the Internet of Things.
- Experience building certification and incentive programs for sales channels
- Must be adept at cold calling and demonstrate ability to uncover new opportunities
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or Technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a large ticket, complex sales environment
- 3+ years of experience in a channel/partner marketing role
- Miller Heiman solution and conceptual selling experience
- Self-starter/team player with proven track record of overachievement
- Prior experience/familiarity with industrial lighting community desirable
- Experience with Salesforce.com & Pardot (or similar marketing automation tools)
- Excellent project management and excel skills
- Proven success working cross-functionally with sales, demand generation, product marketing, and engineering teams
- Willingness to learn and to break the norm
- Strong analytical ability and interest in data analysis
- Previous experience in a startup is a plus and better yet in a SaaS and/or mobile software company is a huge plus
Interested in this position? If so, please email your resume with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity. You may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.