Across the world, foward-thinking organizations are driving the rapid expansion of the Industrial IoT (IIoT), and the associated technology, applications, and solutions are evolving just as quickly. With that in mind, Digital Lumens designed the new RLE intelligent LED fixture, which features socketed intelligence and an interchangeable smart sensor that enables users to upgrade the sensor, unlock new IIoT applications, and create new value without having to replace the fixture. The RLE is also the first Digital Lumens fixture to be equipped with Bluetooth technology for indoor positioning applications.
RLE Intelligent LED Fixture Highlights
- First Digital Lumens intelligent LED fixture with Bluetooth technology
- Operating temperature: -40° to 149° Fahrenheit (-40° to 65° Celsius)
- High IP rating: IP65
- Lumen output: 20,000 to 60,000 lm nominal
- Durable design: enhanced chemical resistance and optional glass covers
- Flexible design: rotatable light bars and direct/indirect lighting distribution options for uniform lighting across both ceilings and workspaces
How Socketed Intelligence Future Proofs Facilities for the Industrial IoT
The smart sensor in any Digital Lumens intelligent LED fixture instruments facilities for the IIoT through SiteWorx, and all of the features that come with applications such as SiteWorx Sense. As applications evolve to include new, more advanced features and functionality, the socketed intelligence of the RLE intelligent LED fixture empowers users to more easily and more affordably maintain a state-of-the-art facility, for the lifetime of the fixture. The RLE intelligent LED fixture will be available at the end of 2019.
Learn More About How to Instrument Intelligent LED Lighting and the IIoT through SiteWorx