Looking through the list of Digital Lumens blog posts, I thought I’d highlight a few that warrant a re-post and/or re-read. Here are the recommendations:
- Why LEDs Will Dominate Industrial Lighting – Perhaps Before Other Sectors
- TM-21: LED Lifetime Revisited
- How Can a Facility be Busy, But Only 20% Occupied?
- The Truth About LED Lifetimes
- Waiting for LED Prices to Drop Will Cost You Big
- Beyond the LED Chip: How Integration and Balance of System Will Drive Adoption
- Rapidly Scaling Intelligent Decisions Locks in Savings
- Energy Efficiency Investments Must Make Dollars and Sense
- Your Mother Was Right. Turn Out the Lights!
- Point in Time Energy Efficiency Rating Not Sufficient; Continuous Commissioning Required
- DOE Projects Savings Potential of LEDs. Too Conservative?
And then there’s a DL classic, showing the effects of heat from traditional HID high bay lights vs. the original Digital Lumens high bay intelligent LED light:
Add a few of these to your summer reading list!