As demonstrated in hundreds of warehouses worldwide, the Digital Lumens intelligent LED lighting system delivers better, higher-quality lighting and light levels at a fraction of the energy cost associated with high-bay alternatives. High bay and linear LED fixtures evenly distribute light over open areas and are suitable for aisle and task lighting. All LED warehouse lighting fixtures meet ASHRAE lighting requirements, without over-lighting or glare.
Intelligent LEDs Create Smart Warehouses
Create a smarter warehouse, and business, with LightRules®, our next-generation lighting control and intelligence platform. When connected to LightRules, Digital Lumens intelligent LED lighting systems collect a multitude of operational data and unlock unprecedented insight through detailed reporting. With LightRules controls and facility-wide reprogramming capabilities, our intelligent LED fixtures support comprehensive lighting strategies, such as progressive dimming and daylight harvesting, to enhance employee comfort and safety while increasing overall efficiency.
Intelligent LEDs Save Energy
Save up to 90% in energy costs versus traditional warehouse lighting solutions, while maintaining excellent
- Instant-on without warmup times for light when and where it is needed
- Integrated occupancy and daylight harvesting sensors in every fixture for maximum energy savings
- Detailed lighting system energy measurement and reporting for easy assessment of system use, ongoing facility optimization, and utility measurement and verification
Intelligent LEDs Improve Productivity, Safety, and Efficiency
Lighting is everywhere your people and production assets are – which makes it the perfect conduit for sensor-based intelligence that helps your team and organization work smarter. Reduce downtime and manual, fixture-related maintenance with remote intelligence, access, and tuning.
Other Features & Benefits
- Optics options for diverse environments with open spaces, work spaces, racked aisles, and pick aisles
- No relamping and/or mercury disposal costs associated with HIF fixtures
- DLC qualification and UL listing
- Reported TM21 lifetime of 103,000 hours for high bay fixtures and 60,000 hours for linear fixtures
- 10-year warranty on the complete fixture