Large retail stores with high ceilings and a combination of wide-open spaces and aisles face a unique set of lighting challenges, particularly when it comes to energy-efficient choices. The Digital Lumens Intelligent LED Lighting System is optimized for these environments, delivering maximum energy efficiency, as well as the excellent illumination levels and even light distribution that create ideal shopping experiences.
Intelligence Accelerates Project Payback
By enabling store managers to control how lighting is delivered, the Intelligent Lighting System is opening to door to a whole new range of retail lighting possibilities. Integrated LightRules lighting management software enables different lighting scenarios based on the time of day, type of shift (e.g. retail versus stocking or cleaning), or season, with lighting automatically cycling on, off, or dimming to meet changing operational needs.
Available in varying lumen output versions and 4,000K color temperature specifically for retail, Digital Lumens’ LED high bay fixtures all include integrated controls, including occupancy and daylight sensing, for even greater energy efficiency and faster project payback.
Intelligent Lighting System Features
- Dramatically less energy use than traditional high bay retail lighting solutions — up to 90% less — while providing excellent light levels
- Instant-on without warm-up times for light when and where it is needed
- Integrated occupancy and daylight harvesting sensors in every fixture to drive maximum energy savings
- Full-range dimming on a fixture-by-fixture basis for maximum control, savings, and safety (e.g., nightlight settings in cross aisles and back corners for safety and security purposes)
- Optics options for diverse environments with open spaces, work spaces, racked aisles, and pick aisles
- Detailed lighting system energy measurement and reporting for easy assessment of system use, ongoing facility optimization, and utility measurement and verification
- No re-lamping and/or mercury disposal costs associated with HIF fixtures
- DLC qualification and UL listing
- Reported TM-21 lifetime of 103,000 hours for high bay fixtures and 60,000 hours for linear fixtures
- 10-year warranty on the complete fixture
- LightRules® lighting and energy management software for complete control over lighting settings, comprehensive reporting, and unmatched operational insight
If you’re considering a retrofit of your existing HID or HIF fixtures, or specifying lighting for a new store, the Digital Lumens Intelligent LED Lighting System delivers unmatched savings, complete flexibility, and proven value in hundreds of customer facilities.