Hazardous Location Lighting
For environments where safety and maintenance are persistent concerns, such as petrochemicals and volatile processing, high bay LED lighting for hazardous areas are critical. Digital Lumens provides a complete line of 13,000, 18,000, and 26,000-lumen intelligent high bay LED fixtures suitable for facilities requiring Class I Div2, Class II Div2, and Class III fixtures.
Intelligence for Facilities with Safety Concerns
Proven in hundreds of deployments, Digital Lumens’ LED high bay fixtures for hazardous locations bring the efficiency and long lifetimes of LEDs and the power of integrated controls. Wirelessly networked and centrally managed via LightRules lighting management software, the system provides unmatched efficiency, performance, and flexibility.
Intelligent Lighting System Features
- Dramatically less energy use than traditional high bay lighting solutions — up to 90% less — while providing excellent light levels
- Instant-on without warm-up times for light when and where it is needed
- Integrated occupancy and daylight harvesting sensors in every fixture to drive maximum energy savings
- Full-range dimming on a fixture-by-fixture basis for maximum control, savings, and safety (e.g., nightlight settings in cross aisles and back corners for safety and security purposes)
- Optics options for diverse environments with open spaces, work spaces, racked aisles, and pick aisles
- Detailed lighting system energy measurement and reporting for easy assessment of system use, ongoing facility optimization, and utility measurement and verification
- No re-lamping and/or mercury disposal costs associated with HIF fixtures — particularly beneficial in hazardous environments
- DLC qualification and UL listing
- Reported TM-21 lifetime of 103,000 hours for high bay fixtures
- 10-year warranty on the complete fixture
- LightRules® lighting and energy management software for complete control over lighting settings, comprehensive reporting, and unmatched operational insight
If you’re considering a retrofit of your existing HID or HIF fixtures, or specifying lighting for a new facility, consider our ultra-efficient high bay LED lighting solutions. With integrated intelligence, the Digital Lumens Intelligent LED Lighting System delivers unmatched savings, complete flexibility, and proven value.