Senior Financial Analyst
A pioneer in next-generation LED lighting solutions, Digital Lumens is taking a game-changing approach to the commercial and industrial lighting market with Intelligent LED Lighting Systems — wireless networks of smart, sensor-laden LED fixtures connected to LightRules software — that reduce customers’ lighting-related energy use by up to 90 percent. The company is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from real-world client deployments.
The Senior Financial Analyst position will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis including analysis on budgets, forecasts, manufacturing operating results, business plans, and operational initiatives. This position will be a key business partner to the Company’s CFO and functional vice presidents and provide ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly/quarterly actual, forecast, and budget reporting.
- Development and measurement of reports against identified key performance metrics
- Preparation of Board of Directors Financial package
- Responsible for annual budgeting process
- Review budget/forecast results with senior management
- Participating in and leading continuous improvement initiatives and updating of budgeting and forecasting policies and procedures
- Creating finance models upon which business decisions can be based relating to sales, sales margins, cost analysis, profitability analysis, pricing proposals, etc.
- Assist with external financial reporting requirements
- Ad hoc analysis as needed
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA designation or master’s degree preferred
- Public company reporting experience a plus
- 5-8 years of corporate financial analysis and accounting / finance experience
- Demonstrated advanced computer proficiency skills, specifically with MS Excel, Powerpoint or Keynote
- Advanced analytical skills with solid reporting skills.
- Financial modeling experience
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Position is based in Boston MA USA; local candidates only.
Please send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this role not for you? Please let us know about others that may be interested in this opportunity – you may be eligible for the DL non-employee referral reward. Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.