Warehouse Lighting Solutions
In warehouses around the world, the Intelligent Lighting System is delivering better, higher quality lighting and light levels, at a fraction of the energy cost associated with traditional HID, HPS, or HIF alternatives. With proven results and massive energy savings, we’ve turned skeptical warehouse managers into committed Digital Lumens customers, while enabling better, smarter lighting decisions that put control over lighting firmly in the hands of facility managers.
Installed in hundreds of complex warehouse settings, the Intelligent Lighting System offers a full range lumen and optic choices – from high-lumen, wide optic fixtures that evenly distribute light over wide areas, to narrow optic fixtures suitable for aisle and task lighting — that seamlessly work together to meet a facility’s lighting needs. All fixtures meet ASHRAE lighting requirements, without over-lighting or glare.
Intelligence is the Key to Savings
In hundreds of customer deployments, the Digital Lumens System:
- Is proven to use dramatically less energy than traditional warehouse lighting solutions – up to 90% less — while providing excellent light levels.
- Provides instant-on lighting without warm-up times for light when and where it is needed.
- Integrates daylight harvesting sensors into every fixture to measure available light and manage each fixture’s output to achieve desired light levels, saving energy wherever possible.
- Offers full range dimming on a fixture-by-fixture basis for maximum control and safety (e.g., nightlight settings in cross-aisles and back corners for safety and security purposes), and even greater energy savings.
- Is available in narrow, aisle and wide optic choices. In open environments, ‘wide’ optics spread light evenly in open spaces; in racked facilities, ‘aisle’ optics focus light on work surfaces.
- Provides detailed lighting system measurement and reporting for easy reporting on system use for ongoing facility optimization and utility measurement and verification.
- Eliminates re-lamping and/or mercury disposal costs associated with HIF fixtures.
- Carries UL listing on the entire fixture, a 5-year warranty on the complete system, and has a rated lifetime of 107,000 hours of on time.
If you’re considering a retrofit of your existing HID or HIF fixtures, or specifying lighting for a new facility, consider our ultra-efficient high bay LED lighting solutions. With integrated intelligence, the Digital Lumens Intelligent Lighting System delivers unmatched savings, complete flexibility and proven value.