With its clean, bright light and significantly lower power requirements, the Intelligent Lighting System’s high bay LEDs are the perfect choice for manufacturing facilities. Proven in hundreds of deployments around the world, this flexible lighting system provides the control facility managers need to improve lighting in their facilities to enhance workplace safety and productivity. All while saving significant amounts of energy.
Rugged and built to withstand the rigors of complex manufacturing settings, the maintenance-free system ends the costly and disruptive re-lamping/ re-ballasting events required by HID, HPS, and HIF fixtures. Instead, the Intelligent Lighting System delivers consistently high light levels that can be controlled — by fixture, cell, or shift — to safely save energy and meet changing operational needs.
Intelligence Maximizes Savings
Available in 13,000-, 18,000-, and 26,000-lumen versions, the Digital Lumens LED high bay fixtures all include integrated daylight harvesting sensors for even greater energy efficiency in facilities with available natural light. And, because the Digital Lumens Intelligent Lighting System uses much less power, it minimizes the lighting-generated heat in manufacturing environments. The Digital Lumens System is proven in hundreds of manufacturing lighting deployments to:
- Use dramatically less energy than traditional high bay manufacturing lighting solutions — up to 90% less — while providing excellent light levels.
- Provide instant-on lighting without warm-up times for light when and where needed.
- Offer full range dimming on a fixture-by-fixture basis for maximum control and safety (e.g., nightlight settings in cross-aisles and back corners for safety and security purposes), and even greater energy savings.
- Offer fully controllable settings — fixture-by-fixture, cell-by-cell, or by shift — to meet the facility’s changing business and operations needs across the day, week, month, or year.
- Provide optics choices that either distribute light evenly across open spaces and work levels, or concentrate light in specific areas.
- Provide detailed lighting system measurement and reporting for easy assessment of system use and ongoing facility optimization.
- Eliminate re-lamping and/or mercury disposal costs associated with HIF fixtures.
- Carry full UL listing on the entire fixture, a 5-year warranty on the complete system, and have a rated lifetime of 200,000 hours of on time.
If you’re considering a retrofit of your existing HID or HIF fixtures, or specifying lighting for a new facility, the Digital Lumens Intelligent Lighting System delivers unmatched savings, complete flexibility, and proven value.